Availability: Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour
Traditional Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Victoria eco-friendly hotel near British Columbia Parliament Building
With a stay at Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour, you'll be centrally located in Victoria, steps from Victoria Royal Theatre and Greater Victoria Public Library.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Pioneer Square and Christ Church Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Victoria? This hotel has facilities measuring 1023 square feet (92 square meters), including small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1023 square feet (92 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1023
- Conference space size (meters) - 92
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Smiths Pub - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Argyle Attic - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: CAD 2.85 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: CAD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 9 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.