Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe, One King Bed & Hosted Wine Reception
Premier Room & Hosted Wine Reception
- One King Bed
Studio Suite & Hosted Wine Reception
Studio Suite 2 Queens - Wine Reception
- Two Queen Beds
Vero Beach hotel overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
With a stay at Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, a Kimpton Hotel in Vero Beach, you'll be on the beach and close to Vero Beach Municipal Marina and Vero Beach Country Club.
This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Indian River Citrus Museum and McKee Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
This Treasure Coast oceanfront hotel is surrounded by draping palms and scenic shoreline. The two-story lobby features mahogany furnishings under a tongue-and-groove ceiling, creating an inviting Old Florida look.
Vero Beach Hotel & Spa - A Kimpton Hotel offers casual, beachfront dining at Heaton's Reef Bar and Grill. A heated pool and spa tub overlook the Atlantic Ocean.
Guests also enjoy access to the hotel's fully equipped fitness center, featuring weight stations and Precor equipment with integrated televisions.
Business amenities include business services, conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 4
- Poolside bar
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Cobalt Restaurant - The hotel's signature, contemporary restaurant offering beachfront dining, including breakfast (surcharge).
Heatons Bar and Grill - Offering lunch and dinner in a casual ambience overlooking the pool and Atlantic Ocean.
The hotel features a fully equipped fitness center, featuring weight stations and Precor equipment with integrated televisions. Outdoors, a heated pool and spa tub overlook the Atlantic Ocean.
The hotel can arrange tours, sport fishing charters, and tee times at local golf courses. Beachfront vendors near the hotel provide motorized and non-motorized water craft and water sports equipment for rent.
Leisure Square, 5.5 miles from the hotel, has tennis, racquetball, and basketball courts, in addition to a pool, weight room, and gym.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ocean view from spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.