Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Regular Double Bed Rate
Contemporary hotel four blocks from Ventura Beach
With a stay at Ventura Beach Marriott in Ventura, you'll be convenient to Ventura Pier and Mission San Buenaventura.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Ventura Harbor and San Buenaventura Mission.
Make yourself at home in one of the 285 guestrooms. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Ventura? This hotel has 16,276 square feet (1512 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In a garden-like courtyard, a paved path winds past umbrella-shaded dining tables, a freeform outdoor splash pool, and a spa tub. An adjacent fitness room is equipped with treadmills, a stationary bike, a stair machine, a weight machine, and free weights. The Pacifico Restaurant & Lounge serves a Baja-influenced menu, and a 24-hour lobby shop sells snacks, sundries, and area guides.
Meeting and event space includes 18 meeting rooms covering 16,276 square feet (1,512 square meters), with audiovisual equipment and event catering available. A complimentary business center provides printing, copying, shipping supplies, and a computer with high-speed Internet access. Incoming faxes are complimentary via the reception desk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16,276
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1512
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Pacifico Restaurant & Lounge - Offering friendly service, local wine selections, and a selection of signature appetizers. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with indoor and outdoor dining available.
Guests can use an outdoor splash pool and spa tub (towels provided), or exercise in a 24-hour fitness room with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment and free weights. Beach-cruiser bicycles and four-person bike mobiles are available for rent at the hotel's main entrance; a 13-mile coastal bikeway and jogging path begins within a block.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.