Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Deluxe Room
- One Double or Two Twins
Grand Canal View Room
- One Double or Two Twins
Grand Canal Terrace Room
- 2 Twin Beds
- One Double or Two Twins
In San Marco neighborhood, luxury hotel near St. Mark's Basilica
With a stay at The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from Salute Waterbus and St. Mark's Basilica.
This 5-star hotel is close to Rialto Bridge and Squero di San Trovaso.
Make yourself at home in one of the 185 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, currency exchange, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has 2583 square feet (240 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.
The Westin Europa and Regina is on Venice's Grand Canal, 250 meters from Piazza San Marco (St Marks Square) and opposite the church of Santa Maria della Salute. The hotel links together 5 restored buildings, with 5 to 6 floors each, from the 17th to 19th centuries. Its ornate marble lobby features elegant furniture and mirrors, and a restaurant and piano bar offers outdoor seating on an open terrace with potted plants overlooking the Grand Canal. Internet access (surcharge) and a fitness center are available for guests. The concierge can arrange airport or railway station transfers (available upon request and fees apply). Due to their historical origins, guestrooms vary in size and configuration.
During the summer, the hotel offers privileged access to a private beach, tennis, and boating on Venice Lido.
- Concierge desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 185
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2583
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 240
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
La Cusina - Fine-dining restaurant with canopied wood terrace on Grand Canal fronted by gondola mooring area and providing view of Santa Maria della Salute Church on the canal's opposite side. Serves Venetian specialties. Open for buffet and à la carte breakfast and à la carte lunches and dinners. Children's menu available.
Bar Tiepolo - Modern bar with canopied wood terrace on Grand Canal fronted by gondola mooring area and hotel's water-taxi dock and providing view of Santa Maria della Salute Church on the canal's opposite side. Indoor lounge with beamed ceiling, gilded back-bar, framed Venetian fans, and rattan and upholstered seating. Open mid-morning to late night for light meals, snacks, desserts, and cocktails. Pianist six nights weekly.
La Chic..chetteria Bacaro - An innovative Venetian bacaro within Restaurant La Cusina offering informal bacaro-style dining. Serving both traditional and reinvented side dishes paired with selected wine. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
In summer, guests have privileged access to activities including golf, tennis, and water sports on Venice Lido, as well as to the private beaches of Venice Lido.
The Lido is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.