Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Venice hotel between Rialto and St Mark's
With a stay at Palace Bonvecchiati in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and St. Mark's Basilica.
This 4-star hotel is close to Rialto Bridge and Squero di San Trovaso.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a meeting/conference room.
Flanked by potted plants and fresh flowers, guests of the Palace Bonvecchiati can relax in the lobby on red leather chairs and couches while browsing complimentary newspapers. Soothing music plays in the background, and large windows offer views onto the street.
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information on local attractions as well as making restaurant reservations and booking excursions. Snacks and beverages are available through room service from early morning to late night.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 5
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests of Palace Bonvecchiati enjoy a complimentary American buffet breakfast each morning.
Palace Bar - Lounge with contemporary paintings, red acrylic bar and table tops, red and grey leather seating, terrazzo floor, potted plants, fresh flowers, and large street-view windows. Open for snacks and drinks from late morning to late night.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The Lido, a slender, 11-kilometre-long island facing the Adriatic Sea lies a 15-minute water-bus ride east of historical Venice's centre. In summer it becomes the city's playground, when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.