Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Executive, One Double or Two Twin beds
- One Double or Two Twin beds
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Mestre (Mestre - Marghera)
A stay at NH Laguna Palace places you in the heart of Mestre, convenient to Forte Marghera and San Giuliano Park.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Porto Marghera and Toniolo Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 376 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Windows open to city and water views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of NH Laguna Palace, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Planning an event in Mestre? This hotel has 700 square feet (63 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 700 square feet (63 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel.
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 700
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 63
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Internet point
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 376
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Window opens
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Water view
- City view
Laguna - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.40 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.