Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room, Annex Building
- One Double Bed
Standard Triple Room, Annex Building
- Three Single Beds
Superior Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Quadruple Room
- Two Double Beds
Art Deco hotel with a bar/lounge, in Mestre (Mestre - Marghera)
With a stay at Hotel Villa Serena in Mestre (Mestre - Marghera), you'll be convenient to Porto Marghera and San Giuliano Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Toniolo Theatre and Piazza Ferretto.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with cotton sheets. Relax and take in city and courtyard views from the privacy of your room. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and bidets.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli serving guests of Hotel Villa Serena. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and free parking is available onsite.
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2011.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 24
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Year Built 1918
- Snack bar/deli
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- City view
- Courtyard view
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to couples
Caters to families
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.05 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 15
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning will not be available from 15 September to 12 May. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Three, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.