Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twins
Standard Double or Twin Room, Canal View
- One Double or Two Twins
Superior Double or Twin Room, Canal View
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Hotel in Venice (San Marco) near St. Mark's Basilica
With a stay at Hotel Lisbona in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from Correr Civic Museum and St. Mark's Basilica.
This hotel is close to Rialto Bridge and Squero di San Trovaso.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones and safes.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Hotel Lisbona is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.