Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, City View - Best Available Rate
Deluxe Room - Best Available Deluxe room rate
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Harbour View - Best Available Rate
Concierge - Best Available Concierge level room rate
- One King Bed
Modern high-rise overlooking Vancouver waterfront
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown is in the heart of Vancouver, walking distance from Marine Building and Olympic Cauldron.
This 4-star hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 438 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include concierge services, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The 31-story Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown is a block from the seawall promenade and within 3 blocks of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre and the cruise ship terminal. Gastown is 5 blocks away.
Guests enjoy 24-hour in-room dining and access to a large above-street patio with lounge furniture and an herb garden. Security is enhanced by key-card access to guestrooms, guest floors, and all amenities - including the business and fitness facilities.
Lit by floor-to-ceiling windows, the health club offers an indoor 52-foot pool, spa, steam room and sauna. The atrium fitness center features a variety of computerized exercise machines and free weights.
Show Case restaurant offers city views from floor-to-ceiling windows, along with cuisine influenced by Vancouver's ethnic diversity. The lounge offers pub fare along with cocktails.
Disabled-accessible facilities and guestrooms are available.
- Number of floors - 31
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 438
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Show Case Restaurant - Floor-to-ceiling windows and vivid blues and greens decorate this urban-chic, street-level restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Cuisine mixes local flavors, influenced by Vancouver's ethnic diversity.
Show Case Lounge - Favorites include stone-baked pizzas, grilled beef hamburgers, beer-battered salmon and chips, and the signature Show Case Sandwich. Open for lunch and dinner. Cocktails.
The hotel's health club offers a 52-foot lap pool, spa, steam room, and sauna. The atrium fitness center has a variety of computerized exercise equipment, including stair climbers, exercise bikes, treadmills, an elliptical cross trainer, and free weights.
This downtown Vancouver Marriott is one block from the seawall promenade, a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway suitable for running, cycling, in-line skating, and strolling.
Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with beaches, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, and a pitch-and-putt golf course, is located less than 2 km (1.2 miles) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CAD 9.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 43.37 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.