Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room (Run of House)
- One King Bed
Gallery Room, 1 King Bed
Gallery Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Vancouver boutique hotel on lively Robson Street
A stay at The Listel Hotel places you in the heart of Vancouver, minutes from Roedde House Museum and close to Stanley Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Christ Church Cathedral and Robson Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include ski storage, a fireplace in the lobby, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Listel Hotel is located on trendy Robson Street with Pacific Centre mall 5 blocks away.
In addition, this smoke-free hotel provides guests with complimentary business services such as faxing, photocopying (limit 100 b&w copies per day), and printing (restrictions apply). A 24-hour lobby kiosk offers complimentary access to a computer with high-speed Internet connectivity and printing. Wireless and wired (high-speed) Internet access is available in public areas (included in facility fee).
The fitness center features computerized exercise equipment — a treadmill, exercise bike, and stair climber — as well as weight-training equipment and showers. Guests of this downtown Vancouver hotel also enjoy complimentary admission to a fitness center 3 blocks from the hotel.
The Listel Hotel is commited to Eco-friendly practices. All waste is disposed of in an environmentally responsible fashion, with none going to a landfill. This service is included in the facility/eco fee.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 129
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
Forage - This vibrant west-end dining scene serves traditional dishes together with local drinks in a casual urban eatery.
The Listel's fitness center offers cardio and strength-training equipment, as well as showers. Guests also enjoy complimentary admission to a fitness center 3 blocks from the hotel.
The hotel is 7 blocks from Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with beaches, bicycle and hiking trails, playgrounds, an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, and a pitch-and-putt golf course. Located 4 blocks away, Vancouver's seawall walk is a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway suitable for cycling, in-line skating, running, and strolling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.