Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont King Non Smoking
Deluxe King Non Smoking
- 1 king
Deluxe Queen Queen Non Smoking
Deluxe Queen Queen View Non Smoking
- 2 queen
Soundproof luxury hotel and spa in Vancouver Airport
Located in Richmond, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport is connected to the airport and close to Richmond Olympic Oval and Aberdeen Centre.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Richmond Night Market and Richmond Centre Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 392 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and ski storage.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has 8800 square feet (792 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Secure parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport enjoy 24-hour room service as well as wireless Internet access in the lobby, lounge, and restaurant (surcharge). The hotel also has a well-equipped health club, indoor pool, children's wading pool, spa, and 2 saunas. The business center features 2 computer workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), a printer, photocopier, and fax machine. 8800 square feet of meeting space is available for group events and functions. Video conferencing and a plasma screen are available. This Vancouver Fairmont Hotel also offers complimentary storage of boxed fish in the hotel's "fish freezer." The hotel made the Conde Nast Gold List in 2013.
Hotel guests may self park their vehicles in YVR Terminal Parkade for a discounted rate.
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8800
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 792
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 392
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Microwave in lobby
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
Globe@YVR - Three meals a day, including buffet breakfast and lunch, are served in this fine-dining restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the airport runway and mountains. The open kitchen serves West Coast cuisine with an Asian flair; its specialty is seafood, and the Thai banana curry soup is locally famous. Finger food includes both pizza and sushi. The gas fireplace and live plants enhance the intimacy, and window tables come with binoculars.
Jetside Bar - Offering lunch, dinner, and evening snacks every day, this lobby lounge features live piano entertainment nightly. Guests can relax in overstuffed chairs and view airport activities through floor-to-ceiling windows. There's a wide selection of port wines.
The Fairmont's health club features cardio equipment, free weights with benches, and an upper and lower body training station. Guests may also use a three-lane resistance pool with swimmer-adjusted current, a children's wading pool, a spa tub, and two saunas.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
The Absolute Spa offers a range of therapies including facials, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, and massages.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 21 and CAD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.62 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.62 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15.62 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.50. per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Fairmont Vancouver Airport is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.