Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Room – Two Queen Beds - Winter Offer 20% Off
Fairmont Room â King Bed - Winter Offer 20% Off
Deluxe Room â King Bed - Winter Offer 20% Off
Deluxe Room – Two Queen Beds - Winter Offer 20% Off
Historic hotel near Robson Street shops
With a stay at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Christ Church Cathedral and Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art.
This 4-star hotel is close to Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 557 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include concierge services, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Named as one of Canada's great railway hotels, the Hotel Vancouver opened in 1939 and was restored in the 1990s. Early guests included the English monarchs George VI and Queen Elizabeth. Its elegant décor and chateau-style architecture have never gone out of fashion with guests who appreciate the prime downtown location and extensive business facilities. The hotel's busy lobby is an attraction in itself-- Italian marble floors, Edwardian frescoes, and antique furnishings. Valet and self parking are available (surcharge).
The on-site Absolute Spa's decor incorporates stainless steel and leather, and offers a women's and men's relaxation lounge. The pool and spa complex includes a children's wading pool. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers the latest exercise equipment.
The hotel also provides a fully equipped business center with high-speed Internet access, extensive meeting facilities, and a grand ballroom. A concierge can assist with city tours. Hotel shopping highlights include Louis Vuitton, Gucci, St. John Boutique, Snowflake Leather Goods, and The Fairmont Store.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 557
- Number of floors - 14
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Year Built 1939
- Number of restaurants - 2
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Turndown service (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
Griffins Restaurant - One of Vancouver's most popular brasseries, this restaurant is known for its lavish Sunday Brunch and weekday buffets. Arched windows overlook the Vancouver Art Gallery.
900 West Lounge - Guests can savor tapas and award-winning martinis while enjoying live jazz entertainment.
Tea at the Castle - Afternoon tea offered daily in the 900 West Lounge. Guests can enjoy an array of sandwiches, French pastries, house-made raisin scones, and a cup exclusively blended Fairmont loose leaf tea.
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver has a 50-foot-long atrium swimming pool as well as a full-service health club.
The hotel is four blocks from where the Vancouver seawall begins. The seawall is a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway suitable for running, cycling, in-line skating, and strolling. Less than one mile away is Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with walking paths, cycling trails, tennis courts, playgrounds, beaches, and a pitch-and-putt golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver features the luxurious Absolute Spa. The spa's treatments include massages, facials, manicures, and therapeutic bath treatments.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.66 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 43.77 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.