Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly hotel with a full-service spa, in Surrey (Guildford)
With a stay at Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel in Surrey (Guildford), you'll be minutes from Guilford Town Centre and close to Central City Shopping Centre.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Holland Park and Bear Creek Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 279 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 10 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Surrey? This hotel has 26000 square feet (2340 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 26000 square feet (2340 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, spa services, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 10 km is available for guests.
Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 26000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2340
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Spa services on site
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 279
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Private pool
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Fresh - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
Sueno Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs.
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 40, Pet maximum weight in lb is 90
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 23 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 9 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.