Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Harbourview Room Rate
Club Room, City View - Club Level City View Room Rate
- 1 king
Club Room (Harbourside) - Club Level Harbourside
- 1 king
Room, City View - Last Minute Deal
Downtown business-district hotel adjacent to Seawall
Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel is in the heart of Vancouver, walking distance from Olympic Cauldron and Marine Building.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 442 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has 24000 square feet (2160 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This downtown waterfront hotel is a 3-block stroll from the convention center, cruise ship terminal, and shopping on Robson Street. The seawall promenade is adjacent to the hotel.
Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel offers a restaurant, lounge, and room service. An indoor lap pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center are on site.
Other amenities include an atrium fitness center, a patio, and a sundeck. The 24-hour business center is equipped with computer workstations, work desk with phone, printer/copier/fax machine, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge), while 20 conference rooms provide 24,000 square feet (2,160 square meters) of meeting space.
Self-parking (surcharge) is available at and near the hotel. Concierge services and express check-out are also offered.
- Computer station
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 1975
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 24000
- Internet point
- Parking nearby
- Business services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 442
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 19
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
p2b bistro & bar - Offering a casual-upscale ambiance and fresh, local, and simply prepared dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
This hotel has an extensive recreation area with an indoor heated lap pool, spa tub, and fitness center featuring free weights and a variety of strength-training machines. The fitness center also has computerized cardio equipment with headsets for personal television viewing during workouts. An array of smaller, in-room exercise equipment is also available for guests. An outdoor patio with lounge furnishings is located adjacent to the fitness center.
Within a 2-block radius of the hotel, the city's waterfront park system offers a children's waterpark, a playground, and seawall promenade popular for walking, running, cycling, and in-line skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9.00 and CAD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 23.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.