Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Vancouver boutique hotel across from Pacific Centre
With a stay at Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Pacific Centre Shopping Mall and Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art.
This 4-star hotel is close to Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 197 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Built under the guidance of a Feng Shui master—Foo dogs guard the entrance—the 18-story Metropolitan is an intimate boutique hotel with a keen interest in privacy and security, much appreciated by business and film-industry guests. Families like the kid-friendly attitude that includes delivery of milk and cookies to guestrooms.
This downtown Vancouver hotel is ideally situated in the center of Vancouver's business district, across from Pacific Centre Mall, 2 blocks from Robson Street's chic shops, 3 blocks from the theater district, and 7 blocks from Gastown. A Canada Line station a half-block away offers easy access to Vancouver International Airport.
The hotel is approximately an hour via public transit from Grouse Mountain, offering skiing in the winter and ziplining in the summer. Other nearby activities include jogging, ice skating, and boat cruises.
The hotel features a business center, secretarial services, and extensive meeting facilities. Wired and wireless Internet access are complimentary.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 83959
- Room service (24 hours)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Ski storage
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
Diva at the Met - The hotel's award-winning restaurant has a 600-entry wine list. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it specializes in contemporary Canadian cuisine using fresh, seasonal regional ingredients. Longtime menu favorites include wild sockeye salmon, smoked Alaskan sablefish, and cinnamon-smoked duck. Decor is elegant—marble and original art abound—but guests are welcome to come as they are.
In addition to its own health and recreation facilities, which include a fitness center, squash court, and 40-foot indoor pool and spa, hotel staff can arrange excursions to some of the region's finest golf courses, including Westwood Plateau and Furry Creek on the Sea to Sky Highway. Running trails are nearby and the concierge can arrange for bike rentals. The start of the Vancouver seawall, a 19-km (12-mile) paved pedestrian pathway, is 4 blocks from the hotel. The hotel is approximately an hour on public transit from Grouse Mountain, where guests can enjoy winter sports and ziplining during warmer months.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.66 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.66 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 30.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.