Please enter your travel dates.
2 Double Beds Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- 2 double
One Queen Bed Nonsmoking
- 1 queen
Standard Room, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 bed
1 Queen Bed Executive Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 queen
Family-friendly Vancouver hotel near Pacific Coliseum
When you stay at Holiday Inn Express Vancouver in Vancouver, you'll be in the suburbs and minutes from Playland Amusement Park and Pacific Coliseum.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Port of Vancouver and Park and Tilford Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Holiday Inn Express Vancouver. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has 4143 square feet (385 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 4143 square feet (385 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver is a smoke-free property.
- Free garage parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 385
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4143
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-out
- Banquet facilities
- Tour assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Press Box Media Lounge - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
Guests under 19 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.