Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury hotel on Vancouver waterfront
With a stay at Fairmont Pacific Rim, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Vancouver Convention Centre and Waterfront Centre.
This 5-star hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 377 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets and down comforters. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and televisions.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has 15,000 square feet (1394 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
Opened in January 2010, this luxury hotel offers a prime downtown Vancouver location at the edge of Coal Harbour in the business/port district. The Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre, part of the ship-shaped Canada Place complex, is adjacent.
Dining and refreshment options include Giovane, an Italian café and wine bar; the hotel's main dining room, Oru, a Pan-Asian bistro with an open kitchen, wine-tasting area, and an expansive sake cellar; and a lobby lounge with a patio, fireplace, and Fazioli piano from Italy. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Overlooking the city, the Fairmont's Willow Stream Spa offers 9 treatment areas, including a couples' room with deep Japanese Zen tub, a nail spa, 3 lounges (2 with fireplaces), and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge), which also offers business centre amenities through the concierge. The hotel also has a rooftop terrace and ATM/banking.
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 377
- Number of floors - 22
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Espresso maker
- Wake-up calls
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cordless phone
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Bathroom TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Window opens
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
Oru - Cuisine from the Pacific Northwest and tastes of the Pacific Rim are on the menu in this restaurant, which can provide a dining experience for a group celebration or a dinner for 2.
Giovane Café and Winebar - Breakfast, sugar buns, cakes, fresh pastries, pizzas and specialty coffees are served in this café, which turns into a wine bar in the evening. More than 60 Italian wines are featured.
Lobby Lounge and Terrace - A cozy ambiance makes the Lobby Lounge a comfortable place for guests to relax. A chilled seafood tower, oysters and sashimi are featured in the popular raw bar. Live entertainment is offered 6 nights a week.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
With its focus on pure and natural, the Willow Stream Spa in Vancouver is a perfect fit with the Fairmont Pacific Rim. Located on the hotel's 5th floor, the Willow Stream Spa is surrounded by views. Guests can select from 9 treatment areas, including a couples' room with deep Japanese Zen tub, a nail spa, 3 lounges (2 with fireplaces), and a well-equipped 24-hour fitness centre.
Treatments are a full hour or 90 minutes, but guests can linger longer with complimentary access to the 2,500-square-foot patio with meditation pods, hot tubs, cabanas, and outdoor swimming pool. Ideal for groups or pampering parties, spa-goers can also enjoy lifestyle cuisine while they relax.
- Hot stone massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: CAD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: CAD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 43 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 43 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.