Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Room - King
Deluxe Room – 2 Queens
Deluxe Room – King
Signature Room – King - Summer Offer 15% Off
Luxury hotel on Vancouver waterfront
With a stay at Fairmont Pacific Rim, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Vancouver Convention Centre and Waterfront Centre.
This 5-star hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 377 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has 15,000 square feet (1394 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Opened in January 2010, this luxury hotel offers a prime downtown Vancouver location at the edge of Coal Harbour in the business/port district. The Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre, part of the ship-shaped Canada Place complex, is adjacent.
Dining and refreshment options include Giovane, an Italian café and wine bar; the hotel's main dining room, Oru, a Pan-Asian bistro with an open kitchen, wine-tasting area, and an expansive sake cellar; and a lobby lounge with a patio, fireplace, and Fazioli piano from Italy. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Overlooking the city, the Fairmont's Willow Stream Spa offers 9 treatment areas, including a couples' room with deep Japanese Zen tub, a nail spa, 3 lounges (2 with fireplaces), and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge), which also offers business centre amenities through the concierge. The hotel also has a rooftop terrace and ATM/banking.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 377
- Number of floors - 22
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15,000
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rainfall showerhead
- Espresso maker
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Oru - Cuisine from the Pacific Northwest and tastes of the Pacific Rim are on the menu in this restaurant, which can provide a dining experience for a group celebration or a dinner for 2.
Giovane Café and Winebar - Breakfast, sugar buns, cakes, fresh pastries, pizzas and specialty coffees are served in this café, which turns into a wine bar in the evening. More than 60 Italian wines are featured.
Lobby Lounge and Terrace - A cozy ambiance makes the Lobby Lounge a comfortable place for guests to relax. A chilled seafood tower, oysters and sashimi are featured in the popular raw bar. Live entertainment is offered 6 nights a week.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
With its focus on pure and natural, the Willow Stream Spa in Vancouver is a perfect fit with the Fairmont Pacific Rim. Located on the hotel's 5th floor, the Willow Stream Spa is surrounded by views. Guests can select from 9 treatment areas, including a couples' room with deep Japanese Zen tub, a nail spa, 3 lounges (2 with fireplaces), and a well-equipped 24-hour fitness centre.
Treatments are a full hour or 90 minutes, but guests can linger longer with complimentary access to the 2,500-square-foot patio with meditation pods, hot tubs, cabanas, and outdoor swimming pool. Ideal for groups or pampering parties, spa-goers can also enjoy lifestyle cuisine while they relax.
- Hot stone massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 43 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 43 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.