Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom (One Queen Bed)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom (One King Bed)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Corner (One Queen Bed)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Corner (One King Bed)
Downtown Vancouver hotel near Canada Place
With a stay at Executive Hotel Le Soleil, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art and minutes from Christ Church Cathedral.
This 4-star hotel is close to Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and ski storage. Additional features include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room.
This modern all-suite downtown Vancouver hotel is 1 block from Pacific Centre Mall, 2 blocks from upscale shopping along Robson Street, and 3 blocks from the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre, and cruise ship terminal at Canada Place.
Guests at Executive Hotel Le Soleil may use the fitness and recreation facilities at a health and wellness center located next door to the hotel (surcharge). Business and secretarial support services are available, including faxing, photocopying, and printing. Guests can check their e-mail on the hotel computer at no charge. Other amenities include a fireplace in the lobby, wedding services, and banquet facilities.
This hotel is smoke free (fines apply for violations).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Luggage storage
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Cordless phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Electronic check-out
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- City view
The Copper Chimney Restaurant and Bar - Offering contemporary Indian inspired West Coast cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The executive chef and his talented team will prepare dishes combining the freshest of seasonal ingredients with exotic spices. The open-styled kitchen with its copper chimney and oven takes center stage, complimented by high vaulted ceilings, spiral staircase and balcony dining. Private dining tables, an exquisite cocktail bar and in-house DJ spun tunes on Fridays and Saturdays, create a lively night scene in the heart of Vancouver.
Guests are welcome to use, for a surcharge, a 2,787 square meter (30,000 square foot) fitness and aquatic facility located next to the Executive Hotel Le Soleil. Full of natural light it features open spaces with state-of-the-art equipment, a 25-metre ozone-purified swimming pool, steam room and ozone-purified whirlpool, excellent group classes and certified personal trainers.
The hotel is 4 blocks from the beginning of the Vancouver seawall, a 12-mile paved pathway on the waterfront suitable for running, in-line skating, cycling, and strolling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per room, per night (maximum CAD 200.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.