Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Walk to Vancouver Convention Centre
With a stay at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Marine Building and Waterfront Centre.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Days Inn Vancouver Downtown. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. A cruise ship terminal shuttle is complimentary, and parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
Days Inn Vancouver Downtown features Chelsea Restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch in a casual setting. While dining, guests can watch sports on a 42-inch flat-screen TV. The Butcher and Bullock, a sports bar, includes two 100-inch wide-screen TVs and 8 TVs with satellite channels. Diners can wash down burgers and seafood with a local brew or Irish malt. DJ music and live entertainment is offered on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
The 6-story hotel includes complimentary wireless Internet access, a meeting room with audio-visual equipment, and dry cleaning/laundry services (surcharge). A complimentary cruise terminal and area shuttle is available. Multilingual staff can assist with currency exchange. Childcare is also available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cruise terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Health club
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Chelsea Restaurant - Breakfast and lunch. Casual setting with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.
The Butcher and Bullock - Sports bar open for lunch and dinner. Drinks, burgers, and seafood. Two 100-inch wide-screen TVs and 8 TVs with satellite channels. DJ and live entertainment Thursday through Saturday nights. Includes a smoking room.
The Days Inn Vancouver Downtown hotel is adjacent to the Seawall leading to Stanley Park, affording easy access to mountain biking, running, and walking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.