Availability: Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Two Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Comfort King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Two Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly hotel in Vancouver (Coal Harbour) near Canada Place
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel is in the heart of Vancouver, walking distance from Olympic Cauldron and Marine Building.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 220 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has 8,000 square feet (743 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Coast Coal Harbour Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8,000 square feet (743 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8,000
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Prestons - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35.57 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.