Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Tower
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, View, Tower
Room (Selected at Check-In)
- Double Occupancy
Family-friendly hotel in Vancouver (Granville Street) near BC Place Stadium
With a stay at Best Western Plus Chateau Granville, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Vancouver International Film Centre and minutes from Orpheum Theater.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 114
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
The Edge Social Grille & Lounge - Varied cuisine features new twists on classic dishes, using local ingredients when possible, all served in a modern, casual setting. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. The restaurant includes a bar.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Chateau Granville is within one km (a half-mile) of the Seawall Promenade, an 11 km (6.75-mile) waterfront path suitable for cycling, inline skating, running, and walking. The Vancouver Aquatic Centre (surcharge), one km (a half-mile) away, has an Olympic-size indoor pool and a range of fitness equipment. Stanley Park, 1.5 km (one mile) away, includes public tennis courts, running paths, playgrounds, beaches, and a seasonal saltwater pool (surcharge). The Vancouver Aquarium and a par-three golf course are also located in the park. The 18-hole course at University Golf Club is eight km (five miles) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Dock nearby
- Playground nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 16. per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.