Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxurious newly renovated hotel on top of Nob Hill
With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Old St. Mary's Cathedral and St. Mary Square.
This 5-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a steam room and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to superior service in a grand setting, guests enjoy the use of a fitness center with women's and men's steam rooms. An on-site spa offers a range of health and beauty treatments, including massage (surcharges).
The Ritz-Carlton is home to the renowned Parallel 37 restaurant, showcasing ingredients found on this geographic latitude. The Lounge serves cocktails and afternoon tea in a stylish setting.
A concierge is always on duty, and complimentary Town Car service is offered to the financial district. Other highlights include wireless Internet access (surcharge), complimentary morning coffee followed by weekend tea service in the afternoon. Pets are welcome (with limitations).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 14
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Parallel 37 - Restaurant celebrating the food and wine along that geographic latitude running near the San Francisco Bay Area. Guests can enjoy all-day dining. Parallel 37's Bar and Lounge showcases a celebrity mixologist, bar bites, and unique wine pairings.
Lobby Lounge - A stylish new spot to enjoy afternoon tea, cocktails, and tapas.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The newly expanded fitness center is outfitted with an array of state-of-the-art cardiovascular machines (with personal TV monitors), free weights, and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton's Spa~De~Vie provides the ultimate in relaxation, where a world of comfort quickly replaces worldly concerns. This Bay Area spa offers a full menu of services, including massages, facials, body treatments, manicures, and pedicures.
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room
Book a stay in “The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room” for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- Free snacks and refreshments at the Club lounge, daily from 6 AM - 10 PM
- Complimentary business services and a dedicated concierge service
- Separate business lounge with complimentary 24-hour wireless Internet access, and two work stations
- Complimentary garment pressing
- Complimentary in-room wireless Internet access