Availability: Lodge on the Desert
Deluxe One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Traditional One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Tucson eco-friendly resort with an outdoor pool
When you stay at Lodge on the Desert in Tucson, you'll be in the historical district and close to El Con Mall and University of Arizona.
This eco-friendly resort is within close proximity of Randolph Golf Complex and Hi Corbett Field.
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Lodge on the Desert. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tucson? This resort has 4543 square feet (422 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lodge on the Desert Amenities
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 4543 square feet (422 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, spa services, and a library. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Lodge on the Desert is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 422
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service
- Year Built 1936
- Conference space size (feet) - 4543
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Memory foam mattress
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Lodge on the Desert - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Lodge on the Desert Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green & Mean (it) thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.