Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Two Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Traditional One King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe One King Bed
- One King Bed
Tucson eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
When you stay at Lodge on the Desert in Tucson, you'll be in the historical district and close to El Con Mall and University of Arizona.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Hi Corbett Field and Reid Park Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with cotton sheets. Rooms have private patios where you can take in pool and garden views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Lodge on the Desert. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, audiovisual equipment, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tucson? This hotel has 4543 square feet (422 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 4543 square feet (422 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, spa services, and a library. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Lodge on the Desert is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 422
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service
- Year Built 1936
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4543
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Memory foam mattress
- Desert view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Lodge on the Desert - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green & Mean (it) thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.