Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Queen Beds
Wolf Den Suite
- One Queen Bed
Whirlpool Fireplace Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Jetted Tub - Room Rate
- One King Bed
Majestic Bear Suite
- One King Bed
Family-friendly Traverse City lodge with 2 spa tubs
Located in Traverse City, Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City is convenient to Grand Traverse Mall and Village at Grand Traverse Commons.
This family-friendly lodge is within close proximity of Old Town Playhouse and City Opera House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 280 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a water park, and a lazy river. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at one of the lodge's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Traverse City? This lodge has 64000 square feet (5946 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Free parking is available onsite.
Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City features a water park, 2 spa tubs, a lazy river, and a waterslide. Dining is available at one of the lodge's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 64000 square feet (5946 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly lodge also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City is a smoke-free property.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Beauty services
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5946
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Lazy river
- Water park
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2003
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 64000
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Camp Critter Bar-Grille - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Spirit Island Snack Shop - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a water park, a lazy river, a waterslide, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.