Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Stay 2, Save 15%
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
Business Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
Airport convenience and value, close to shopping
With a stay at Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be close to Toronto Congress Centre and Woodbine Racetrack.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Fantasy Fair and Woodbine Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 284 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature double sinks and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has 8000 square feet (720 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport offers a fitness room and sauna, and there is an indoor swimming pool on site. A gift shop is located in the lobby. The on-site restaurant, Casey's Grill and Bar, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited-hour room service is available.
24-hour complimentary transportation is provided to and from Pearson International Airport, and there is a shuttle to Woodbine Race Track & Slots. Complimentary weekday newspapers are available in the lobby, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available in common areas. The hotel also offers a business center and 8,000 square feet (720 square meters) of meeting space.
Accessible facilities and guestrooms are available on request.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 284
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1984
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8000
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 720
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Double sink
- Free Wi-Fi
Caseys Grill and Bar - This hotel restaurant has a bar and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Note: Limited-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 2.67 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CAD 5.00 (for 5 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.