Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
- 1 king
15-acre Toronto resort near Ontario Science Centre
With a stay at The Westin Prince Toronto in Toronto (North York), you'll be close to Toronto Botanical Garden and Ontario Science Centre.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Fairview Mall and Edward Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 388 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Prince Toronto is situated on 15 acres of parkland, with easy access Toronto area attractions.
The hotel offers tennis courts, walking paths, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Meeting space can accommodate up to 500 guests, and a full-service business center is available. Seasons at The Prince restaurant serves Continental cuisine. The Katsura restaurant serves lunch and dinner. The Gilaneh restaurant offers dinner. The 900 bar and lounge is also on site.
Covered and outdoor parking is available for a fee.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 22
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Arcade/game room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (24 hours)
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1974
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Covered parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Seasons at The Prince - Casual dining, Continental cuisine. Open daily for breakfast (buffet), lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed are available on site or nearby.
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.