Availability: Strathcona Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Downtown Toronto hotel with its own British-style pub
Strathcona Hotel is in the heart of Toronto, walking distance from Roy Thomson Hall and Toronto Symphony Orchestra.
This family-friendly hotel is close to CN Tower and University of Toronto.
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a Tempur-Pedic bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), tour/ticket assistance, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 640 square feet (58 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Strathcona Hotel Amenities
This Toronto hotel provides a business center in the lobby with computers and printers (surcharge), and a 640 square foot (58 square meter) meeting room is available. While the hotel does not offer an on-site fitness room, guests have access to the GoodLife Fitness center, located next door, for a fee.
Other amenities include a café serving a full breakfast or lunch, a pub with high-definition TVs, and a 24-hour business center. Luggage storage is also available.
This hotel offers valet parking (surcharge); independently owned parking garages are also available nearby for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1945
- Conference space size (feet) - 640
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 58
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The York Street Café - Casual lobby café serving a full breakfast (surcharge), à la carte lunch, and quick snacks in a relaxed atmosphere.
The Strath Pub - British-style pub serving traditional fare for lunch and dinner. Large selection of domestic and imported draft beers, wines and cocktails. Pool table, and sport shown on big-screen TV.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Strathcona Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Ongoing road works may result in road closures around the hotel. Guests planning to arrive by car or bus are asked to contact the hotel to organize check-in. Contact details are provided in the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.