Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Downtown Toronto hotel with its own British-style pub
Strathcona Hotel is in the heart of Toronto, walking distance from Roy Thomson Hall and Toronto Symphony Orchestra.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Metro Toronto Convention Centre and Royal Alexandra Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a Tempur-Pedic bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and a pool table. Additional features include tour/ticket assistance and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 640 square feet (58 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times or park nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Toronto hotel provides a business center in the lobby with computers and printers (surcharge), and a 640 square foot (58 square meter) meeting room is available. While the hotel does not offer an on-site fitness room, guests have access to the GoodLife Fitness center, located next door, for a fee.
Other amenities include a café serving a full breakfast or lunch, a pub with high-definition TVs, and a 24-hour business center. Luggage storage and concierge services are also available.
This hotel does not offer parking; however, independently owned parking garages are available nearby for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Parking nearby
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1945
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 640
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tour assistance
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 58
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The York Street Café - Casual lobby café serving a full breakfast (surcharge), à la carte lunch, and quick snacks in a relaxed atmosphere.
The Strath Pub - British-style pub serving traditional fare for lunch and dinner. Large selection of domestic and imported draft beers, wines and cocktails. Pool table, and sport shown on big-screen TV.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.