Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Non Refundable
Premier Room, 1 King Bed - Non Refundable
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed - Non-Refundable
Toronto hotel 2 blocks from sidewalk cafés, shops
With a stay at SoHo Metropolitan Hotel & Residences, you'll be centrally located in Toronto, steps from Second City and minutes from CN Tower.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of TIFF Bell Lightbox and Canadian Broadcasting Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Pay movies and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel & Residences offers guests an artful, European boutique-hotel ambience. Complimentary amenities include currency exchange and ground transportation to the business district. A 24-hour business center provides three computer workstations. 24-hour room service is available, and the concierge is a member of Clef d'Or.
Senses Bar serves unique hors d'oeuvres, and Senses Bakery Café has freshly baked goods. This Toronto hotel also has a health club with a lap pool, spa tub, saunas, steam rooms, and a fitness center. A courtyard patio attached to the health club offers a retreat from the bustle of the surrounding city. Additional property amenities include banquet facilities, a patio, a terrace, and laundry facilities. Wired Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Health club
- Year Built 2003
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Currency exchange
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Frette Italian sheets
- Plasma TV
Senses Bar - Appetizers and drinks daily in this fashionable bistro/lounge with smoked-glass tables, futon couches, vibrant colors, and delicate canapés, including shredded duck with spicy-sweet barbecue sauce in pancakes served with Asian slaw.
Senses Bakery Café - Breakfast and lunch daily in this glass-walled lobby café with its own bakery creating designer cookies and other confections. Sunday brunch. Deli sandwiches, soups, salads, and egg dishes are available along with hot and cold beverages.
This Toronto hotel has an atrium health club with a lap pool, spa tub, saunas, steam rooms, and a fitness center with two treadmills, two exercise bikes, two elliptical-type trainers, one stairclimber, strength-training equipment, free weights, and flat-screen TVs. The Salon Daniel spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering manicures and pedicures, as well as massages.
This hotel is less than a half-mile from the Toronto waterfront, where a seawall walkway is suitable for cycling and strolling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 24.86 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.04 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.04 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: CAD 9.04 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 150 per night
- Cleaning deposit: CAD 282.50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 28.25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 45.20 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.