Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool in Toronto (Etobicoke)
With a stay at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be close to Toronto Congress Centre and Woodbine Racetrack.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Woodbine Centre and Fantasy Fair.
Make yourself at home in one of the 249 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with cotton sheets and down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has 26000 square feet (2340 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 26000 square feet (2340 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Conference center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2340
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 26000
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Ergonomic chair
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed size double
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- First-run movies
- City view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Olio - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per stay
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.