Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown Toronto hotel connected to PATH
With a stay at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Toronto, steps from Osgoode Hall and Four Seasons Centre.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Nathan Phillips Square and Campbell House Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1,377 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Revolving doors in this Toronto hotel lead to a modern, spacious lobby with plenty of cozy places to sit and access the hotel's wireless Internet network (surcharge) or enjoy the lush greenery.
A staffed business center offers secretarial, communication, printing, and shipping services, along with computers with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The newly renovated fitness center is open 24 hours a day. Pet-friendly policies include complimentary dog beds, bowls, mats, and temporary ID tags. This property is wheelchair accessible.
This towering 43-story hotel houses a restaurant, cafe and a full-service spa, Senses Spa, which offers massage therapy, hydrotherapy, and a slew of beauty treatments.
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 43
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Shopping on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1,377
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
BnB - A bistro restaurant with bar features burgers that diners can build themselves, along with other dishes. BnB serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast can be a la carte classics or buffet. Free WiFi and a large selection of TVs are on hand to entertain diners. BnB's bar serves local beers, wine and more. BnB is open every day.
Link Café - Guests can enjoy Starbucks coffee, Great Canadian bagels, pastries, fruit and sandwiches. The cafe opens every morning at 6:30 AM. Complimentary WiFi is available.
Quinn's Steakhouse and Irish Bar - The Irish Canadian steakhouse and bar is open seven days a week and serves steaks, seafood and pub dishes. The bar features a large selection of wine, beer and whiskey. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and LCD TVs. Private rooms are available. Quinn's can accommodate wheelchairs.
Shopsy's Deli - A Toronto favorite, the deli is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Takeout is also available. It offers sandwiches, burgers, beer and more and also provides catering. Free WiFi and LCD TV's are available. Shopsy's is accessible for wheelchairs.
The 2,500-square-foot fitness center was renovated in 2012 and is open 24 hours a day.
The Toronto Islands are a series of small islets off the coast of Lake Ontario, accessible by three ferry routes 1.5 km (1 mi) from the hotel. They provide numerous recreational options: bike and boat rentals; tennis and volleyball courts; softball diamonds; picnic areas; and an amusement park. The islands also offer swimming beaches and, for the adventurous, a clothing-optional beach on Hanlan's Point.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
Senses Spa - a full-service spa onsite. Join us for an invigorating body scrub or wrap, or relax with a soothing facial treatment or massage.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.