Availability: Residence Inn Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District
2 Bedroom Suite, 1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, City View, CornerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel in the center of Toronto's entertainment district
With a stay at Residence Inn Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District in Toronto (Toronto Entertainment District), you'll be minutes from Second City and CN Tower.
This family-friendly hotel is close to University of Toronto and Toronto Public Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Amenities
Located in Toronto's Entertainment District, Residence Inn Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District is within a half-kilometer (one-quarter mile) of Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, The Second City, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Alexandra Theatre, and Princess of Wales Theatre.
A daily complimentary breakfast buffet offers hot and cold food to start the day. Evening social hours feature complimentary hors d'oeuvres. The Lobby Bar is open every evening.
Amenities also include an indoor pool, spa tub and a fitness center.
The hotel includes a 24-hour business center and 3 meeting and conference rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all meeting rooms and public areas. Valet parking (surcharge) with in/out privileges is available. Secure parking is available in an underground garage or outside (surcharge). The entire hotel is non-smoking. Pets are welcome for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 22
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Complimentary reception
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
A complimentary buffet breakfast is offered each morning. It includes fresh juice, pastries, coffee and tea, cereal, fruit, waffles, eggs, breakfast meats, and hash browns.
A complimentary evening social is held Tuesday and Wednesday between 6-7:30 PM and includes hors d'oeuvres.
Lobby Bar - Open every evening.
This hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Cora's Breakfast and Lunch
Host, an Indian restaurant
Milestones Grill and Bar
Milagro Restaurant and Cantina
Recreational amenities at this Toronto hotel include an indoor pool and spa tub. The fitness center includes cardio equipment, a stationary bike, free weights, and a fitness ball.
Dentonia Park Golf Course and Scarlett Woods Golf Course are less than 14 km (8.75 mi) from the hotel. Flemingdon Park Golf Club is 15.5 km (9.5 mi) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Residence Inn Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 2.66 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 47.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged per stay plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.