Availability: Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto Harbourfront
Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
On Toronto’s Harbourfront with views of Lake Ontario
With a stay at Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto Harbourfront, you'll be centrally located in Toronto, steps from Harbourfront Centre and minutes from CN Tower.
This family-friendly hotel is close to University of Toronto and Toronto Public Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 157 guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto Harbourfront Amenities
The Radisson Admiral, situated on Toronto's Harbourfront, offers panoramic views of Lake Ontario, the Toronto Islands, and the downtown cityscape. Rogers Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, CN Tower, and Air Canada Centre are all within 3 blocks.
The hotel's Watermark Restaurant offers globally influenced Canadian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while the lounge overlooks the pool deck and Harbourfront. Room service is available daily until 11 PM.
The Radisson Admiral features a seasonal outdoor pool and patio on the fifth floor overlooking Toronto Harbour and Islands. The Patio offers seasonal selections and refreshing drinks.
Guests have access to a fourth-floor business center and can enjoy wireless Internet access throughout the hotel for a surcharge. A fully-equipped fitness center is also available, and an adjoining spa offers massages (surcharge). Tours of the city or harbour can be booked on site.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Marina on site
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa services on site
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Watermark Restaurant - With Lake Ontario as the backdrop The Watermark restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. The menu features globally-influenced Canadian cuisine.
Watermark Pool Patio and Terrace - Lunch, snacks, and drinks are offered daily on this outdoor patio overlooking the harbor and islands. Open seasonally, May to October.
This hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool on a large sundeck overlooking the waterfront. It also has a fitness center with 1 stairclimber, 2 treadmills, a cross trainer, rowing machine, and strength-training equipment.
A public walkway in front of the hotel, extending along the waterfront, makes a great venue for strolling, cycling, and in-line skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Sailing on site
Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto Harbourfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Due to ongoing road work in the area please note alternate access to the hotel.
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Spadina onto Lakeshore Boulevard
- Continue on Lakeshore Boulevard to Rees Street
- Turn right onto Rees Street and continue past Queens Quay.
- Rees Street will turn into Robertson Crescent. Please follow to front entrance of the hotelFrom East
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at York Street South
- Continue to Queens Quay
- Turn right onto Queens Quay and follow to Rees/Robertson Crescent
- Turn left onto Robertson Crescent and follow to the front entrance of the hotel
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.