Please enter your travel dates.
Studio Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Non-Refundable
- One King Bed
Superior Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Non-Refundable
Superior Suite, 2 Double Beds
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
High-rise Toronto hotel with views of city, Lake Ontario
One King West Hotel & Residence is in the heart of Toronto, walking distance from Hockey Hall of Fame and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts.
This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres and St. Lawrence Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 370 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Pay movies and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Neoclassical condo include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the condo's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Event facilities at this condo consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
This high-rise hotel in the financial district of downtown Toronto is connected via underground walkway to the Eaton Centre shopping mall, Hockey Hall of Fame, subway system, and a multitude of shops and restaurants. The theatre district is within three blocks and CN Tower is within four blocks.
On-site dining options at One King West Hotel & Residence include a casual bistro and limited-hours in-room dining. A lively lobby bar serves cocktails and light fare.
Hotel amenities include luggage storage, tours/ticket assistance, computer station with internet point, and rooftop terrace. The lobby has a television, fireplace and complimentary newspapers. Meeting space can accommodate 220 guests, and a business center is open 24 hours a day. There is a conference center and 16 meeting rooms both large and small. Limo/town car service is available upon request. Guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange transfers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Limited valet parking is available to guests, size restrictions apply. Off-site parking is available at a discounted rate.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 51
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1914
- 24-hour business center
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Bistro on King - Bistro-style cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - On the main level. Appetizers, bar menu. Open from late morning to late night.
In-room Dining - Available during limited hours.
The 17th-floor health club includes indoor swimming pool, spa tub, sauna, and a fitness room with cardio machines and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 80 per suite, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.