Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Double Room - Non Refundable
- 1 double
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Non Refundable
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Non Refundable
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
4-star historic inn with a full-service spa in Toronto (Etobicoke)
With a stay at Old Mill Toronto in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be minutes from Etienne Brule Park and close to Central Arena.
This 4-star inn is within close proximity of High Park and Montgomery's Inn.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 57 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this Victorian inn include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the inn's restaurant, which serves lunch, dinner, and brunch, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Toronto? This inn has 20000 square feet (1800 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Old Mill Toronto features a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1800 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Victorian inn also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Old Mill Toronto is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1800
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Beauty services
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate bathtub and shower
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary continental breakfast is available each morning on the terrace between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. An additional cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
The Old Mill Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
The Terrace Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
The Home Smith Bar - This bar serves dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa at The Old Mill has 11 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body wraps
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the inn prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.