Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Double or Twin Room
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
North York Centre subway line to Toronto attractions
With a stay at Novotel Toronto North York in Toronto (North York), you'll be minutes from Gibson House Museum and North York City Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Gibson Park and Mel Lastman Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, currency exchange, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Novotel Toronto North York is 2 levels above the subway line at North York Centre and adjacent to the Toronto Centre for the Performing Arts. Government offices and corporate offices for Nestle, Cadbury Adams, Xerox, and Tarion, as well as a variety of multicultural restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
The hotel features a fitness centre (open from 6 AM - 10 PM), sauna, indoor heated pool, and restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided throughout the hotel, and a complimentary guest computer is available in the main lobby. The hotel offers meeting facilities, with the option of wired Internet access, and banquet facilities. Onsite parking is available for guests (surcharge). (Parking height restrictions limit access to vehicles up to 6 feet only.)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Grocery store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 19
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis on site
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
Trio Restaurant and Bar - A new concept restaurant featuring an original blend of flavours presented in small trios designed for sharing and paired with Canadian wines by master sommelier. Serves expanded hot and cold breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner in a modern atmosphere with moderate prices.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 16.89 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per day
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.