Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 Double Beds
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Mississauga hotel across from Square One
Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre is centrally located in Mississauga, walking distance from Square One Shopping Mall and close to Art Gallery of Mississauga.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Playdium and Living Arts Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 325 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include shopping on site, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Mississauga? This hotel has 11000 square feet (1022 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre offers multiple amenities for guests to enjoy including a heated swimming pool with salt water, a racquetball court, free weights and cardio machines in the fitness center and a spa tub. Free wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
For the business traveler, there are 12 equipped meeting rooms. The hotel also has banquet facilities.
Guest can dine on international and seasonal dishes in the hotel bar while watching big-screen TVs.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 325
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1022
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11000
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
Trio – Restaurant & Bar - The signature Trio offers casual dining and a modern cuisine menu, combining European, North American, Asian, and Latin American specialties. A patio is open seasonally for fresh-air dining and drinks.
West 50 Pourhouse & Grill
Udipi Madras Café
The recreational activities listed are on site; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 30.00
- Deposit: CAD 250 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.