Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 bed
Feature Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
- 1 bed
Feature Room, Two Beds
- 2 queen
4-star spa hotel in Toronto (Toronto Entertainment District) near CN Tower
With a stay at InterContinental Toronto Centre, you'll be centrally located in Toronto, steps from Metro Toronto Convention Centre and Roy Thomson Hall.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Canadian Broadcasting Centre and Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 586 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 7 April 2014 to 21 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
In addition to a full-service spa, InterContinental Toronto Centre features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 586
- Number of floors - 25
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Azure Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 10 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The spa, fitness center, and swimming pool will be closed from April 7 through April 21. The steam rooms will be closed from April 7 through April 29. During this time, The Ritz Carlton Hotel and the Royal York Hotel will make their facilities available to our guests. To use their facilities, InterContinental Toronto Centre guests must show a room card/fitness card as well as a photo ID.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 22.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.