Availability: Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport
Standard roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
King Leisure NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Queen Beds NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Toronto (Etobicoke)
Located in Toronto (Etobicoke), Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport is close to Toronto Congress Centre and Centennial Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Woodbine Racetrack and Fantasy Fair.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has 3002 square feet (279 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3002 square feet (279 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Room service (limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3002
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- First-run movies
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Elmbank Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 36, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 25.00 per night
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.