Please enter your travel dates.
King Leisure Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Standard room - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Two Queen Beds Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Toronto (Etobicoke)
Located in Toronto (Etobicoke), Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport is close to Toronto Congress Centre and Centennial Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Woodbine Racetrack and Fantasy Fair.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has 3002 square feet (279 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3002 square feet (279 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours.
Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3002
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Elmbank Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, Carte Blanche, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 36, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 25.00 per night
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.