Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Two Double Beds Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- Double Occupancy
Executive One Queen and One Sofa Bed Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Toronto eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York in Toronto, you'll be convenient to John Booth Memorial Arena and York University.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Habitant Arena and Black Creek Pioneer Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby, a television in the lobby, and barbecue grills.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has 1151 square feet (107 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measuring 1151 square feet (107 square meters) include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York has designated areas for smoking.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Luggage storage
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1151
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 107
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Sofa bed size queen
- Cribs/infant beds available
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in kg is, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per room, per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.