Availability: Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
One Queen Bed Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Double Beds Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Toronto eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York in Toronto, you'll be convenient to John Booth Memorial Arena and York University.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Habitant Arena and Black Creek Pioneer Village.
Stay in one of 163 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby, a television in the lobby, and barbecue grills.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 1151 square feet (107 square meters), including small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York Amenities
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measure 1151 square feet (107 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1151
- Conference space size (meters) - 107
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 45, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per room, per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.