Availability: Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
One Queen Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Double Beds NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family-friendly hotel in Toronto (Old Town) near Hockey Hall of Fame
A stay at Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown places you in the heart of Toronto, walking distance from St. Michael's Cathedral and St. Lawrence Market.
This family-friendly hotel is close to CN Tower and University of Toronto.
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown Amenities
A business center is on site. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 14
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1977
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 3.0 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.