Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
- One Bed
One King Bed Leisure Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
One King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Vaughan eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Located in Vaughan, Holiday Inn Express Suites Vaughan is convenient to OSA Soccer Centre and Embassy Grand Convention Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Wild Water Kingdom and National Golf Club of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, currency exchange, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vaughan? This hotel has 1982 square feet (178 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.
Holiday Inn Express Suites Vaughan features an indoor pool and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measuring 1982 square feet (178 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, currency exchange, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Free outdoor parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1982
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 178
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.