Please enter your travel dates.
2 Double Beds
Deluxe Two Double Beds
- 2 double
1 King Bed Jr Alcove Suite
Deluxe One King Bed
- 1 king
Toronto hotel in financial/entertainment hub
With a stay at Hilton Toronto, you'll be centrally located in Toronto, steps from Four Seasons Centre and Campbell House Museum.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Osgoode Hall and Royal Alexandra Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 600 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Located amidst downtown's financial and entertainment districts, the high-rise Hilton Toronto is 4 blocks from the convention center. Guests needn't worry about inclement weather, as the hotel is connected to shops and most attractions via an underground walkway.
Guests enjoy contemporary Canadian cuisine at Tundra restaurant, or sample prime cuts at an on-site branch of Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Barristers Bar, a locally popular haunt, serves light fare and cocktails. In-room dining is available around the clock.
The hotel's 21 meeting rooms are located on a convention level below the lobby, and a staffed business center is available. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby area.
An indoor/outdoor pool, spa tub, small fitness room, and sauna are on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 32
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Tundra - Fine-dining restaurant offering contemporary Canadian cuisine. Daily breakfast and dinner served; lunch served Monday–Friday.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - Independently owned and operated international steakhouse. Intimate atmosphere. Prime cuts of beef. Nightly dinner served.
A hot and cold breakfast buffet (surcharge) is provided. Room service is available 24 hours.
The Hilton offers an indoor/outdoor pool, a sundeck furnished with lounge chairs, a spa tub, sauna, and small fitness room. Guests also receive complimentary passes to a larger fitness center two blocks away.
Seasonal ice skating is available at City Hall, a block from the hotel. During summer months, Lake Ontario (six blocks away) offers running and cycling paths, fishing, sailing, and other recreational opportunities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Golden Pharaoh Promotion
Book a stay in a "Golden Pharaoh" rate category and receive two adult tickets to the King Tut Exhibition at the nearby Art Gallery of Ontario.
Must book the "Golden Pharaoh" rate category to qualify. Midweek viewing times are 2 PM - close. Saturday special viewing times are 5 PM or 5:30 PM. Offer is per room per stay. Offer not valid with any other discount, coupon, promotion, or offer. Other restrictions may apply. Valid anytime, subject to availability.