Please enter your travel dates.
Evolution, Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
King Evolution Room
- 1 king
King Evolution Room with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
One King Bed, with Spa Access, Roll In Shower
- 1 king
Family-friendly hotel in Toronto (Toronto Entertainment District) near CN Tower
A stay at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown places you in the heart of Toronto, walking distance from Second City and TIFF Bell Lightbox.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Princess of Wales Theatre and Royal Alexandra Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel.
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Grocery store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 17
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2000
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Grocery/convenience store
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Marquis Lounge and Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)