Availability: Hilton Garden Inn Toronto City Centre
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Downtown Toronto hotel within walking distance of Yonge Street
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto City Centre is in the heart of Toronto, walking distance from St. Michael's Cathedral and Ryerson University.
This family-friendly hotel is close to University of Toronto and CN Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 27-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, shopping on site, and wedding services.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto City Centre, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 2500 square feet (232 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. Extended parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto City Centre Amenities
This hotel is located in downtown Toronto, across the street from Ryerson University, near St. Michael's Hospital and George Brown College, and 20 km (about 12 miles) from Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Amenities include the Pavillion Pantry, restaurant, and concierge services. An indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness room are also on site.
Complimentary high-speed Internet access is available in the hotel's public areas.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- One meeting room
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Conference space size (meters) - 232
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2500
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Espresso maker
Great North American Grill - Offers a full hot buffet breakfast (surcharge).
Casey's Bar and Grill - Open for lunch and dinner daily. Full bar.
Pizza Hut - Delivery service only.
Room service available from 11AM to 11PM
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100-200 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.