Please enter your travel dates.
Chelsea Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Chelsea Room Queen
Largest downtown Toronto hotel with city views
A stay at Eaton Chelsea places you in the heart of Toronto, walking distance from Yonge-Dundas Square and Ryerson University.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Hospital for Sick Children and Canon Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1590 guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
1 block from the Canon Theatre and 2 blocks from the Eaton Centre, this hotel stands amid the cultural diversity that makes Toronto famous. The British-style Queen's Park, a 3-block stroll, includes the Ontario Legislature, monuments, and winding, tree-shaded footpaths.
The hotel's business center offers modern workspaces with complimentary wireless and wired Internet access. An airport shuttle is available upon request (surcharge).
Dining and refreshment options include the Bb33 Bistro & Brasserie; the T|Bar, serving an Indian curry buffet weekdays and an à la carte menu during lunch and dinner; and the Market Garden, with seasonal patio seating.
The hotel has 2 indoor pools: one adults-only, and one family-friendly.
The Eaton Chelsea is 100-percent non-smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 27
- Total number of rooms - 1590
- Secure parking
- Pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1975
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multi-line phone
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Bb33 Bistro & Brasserie - Upscale contemporary Canadian cuisine in the intimate Bb33 Bistro (lunch and dinner). Casual dining in Brasserie, including hearty salads, Canadian cheeses, and fresh Maritime seafood (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
The Market Garden - Market-style food emporium with seasonal outdoor patio. Dine in or take-out. Homemade soups, salads, sandwiches. Gourmet pizzas. Specialty coffees. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Monarchs - Sports bar with big-screen TVs. DJs and dancing on weekends. Pub fare and huge selection of premium, domestic, and international beers.
T|Bar - Lobby lounge. Specialty cocktails, martinis. Indian curry buffet lunch Monday-Friday and an à la carte menu available during lunch and dinner.
At the hotel's Deck 27 Health Club, guests can work out on a wide array of cardio and weight-training equipment while enjoying panoramic city views. The club also includes an outdoor sundeck, saunas, and locker rooms with showers and towels. An indoor pool and spa tub are also on the 27th floor. Guests must be at least 19 years old to use the health club and pool.
The 2nd floor Family Fun Zone features an all-ages indoor pool with a 4-story corkscrew waterslide. Children can improve their swimming skills under the parent-supervised Eaton Dolphin Swim Program. The Family Fun Zone also includes a spa tub and sauna, as well as the Starcade Games Room and the Children's Creative Centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
March Break (March 7-15)
To ensure that everyone gets to enjoy the Family Pool & Corkscrew Water Slide over the March Break period, please ensure that, once checked in to the hotel, you register a swim time at the Swim Registration desk located on the 2nd floor. Each registered guest room can sign up for a maximum of 2 swim time slots for the day (50 minutes in duration, cannot be consecutive).
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 33.95 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CAD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room (varies based on length of stay)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.