Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Mississauga resort with indoor and outdoor pools
Located in Mississauga (Streetsville), Delta Meadowvale Hotel & Conference Center is close to BreaBen Golf Course and Heartland Town Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Erin Mills Town Centre and Derrydale Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 374 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Delta Meadowvale Hotel & Conference Center features a health club, indoor and outdoor saltwater pools, and a 165-foot indoor waterslide. This Mississauga hotel also offers tennis and squash courts, saunas, and spa tubs. The hotel has one restaurant, a Starbucks kiosk, and a hair salon.
In addition to 40,000 square feet (3,716 square meters) of meeting and conference space, the hotel offers a ballroom, a business center, a technology helpdesk and support staff, an Internet point, and complimentary wireless Internet access. There is a fireplace in the lobby and newspapers are provided free of charge. Dry cleaning is available.
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Business services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40000
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Tennis on site
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 374
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Voice mail
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Ergonomic chair
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Quest Restaurant and Bar - Provides local businesses and travelers a fresh dining experience with a well-thought out, globally-inspired menu that reflects current food trends, created by award-winning Chef Andrew Nelson
Starbucks - Serving Starbucks coffee, juice, sandwiches, and pastries. Located on the main lobby floor. Views of the indoor pool and waterslide.
Delta Meadowvale Resort & Conference Centre offers a health club, Club Meadowvale, which has fitness equipment, steam rooms and spa tubs, indoor and outdoor saltwater pools, squash and tennis courts, and more than 50 fitness classes each week. Big Blue, the 165-foot indoor waterslide, is located next to the indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Aerobics on site
Delta Meadowvale Resort & Conference Centre offers spa services.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 13.68 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per week
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.