Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Brampton
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Spa)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Brampton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Brampton in Brampton, you'll be convenient to Powerade Centre and Red Rose Convention Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Sheridan College Davis Campus and Rose Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Brampton? This hotel has 6500 square feet (585 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Brampton Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Brampton provides a waterslide and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6500 square feet (585 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Brampton has designated areas for smoking.
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Conference space size (meters) - 585
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Brampton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60.00
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.