Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room (Extended)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Toronto (Etobicoke)
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be close to Toronto Congress Centre and Woodbine Racetrack.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Centennial Park and Fantasy Fair.
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel features 1572 square feet (141 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1572 square feet (141 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1572
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 141
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
The Courtyard Cafe - This café specializes in American cuisine.
Library Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.