Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Mississauga eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
When you stay at Comfort Inn Airport West in Mississauga, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Mississauga Hershey Centre and Iceland Arena.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Hershey Sport Zone and Centennial Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with free local calls and voice mail.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Comfort Inn Airport West, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Mississauga? This hotel has 452 square feet (41 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 452 square feet (41 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary parking is available on site.
Comfort Inn Airport West has designated areas for smoking.
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 41
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 452
- Banquet facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Picnic area
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 2
- Express check-in
- Free parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Free guest parking during stay
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Long-term parking (surcharge), Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Golden Griddle - This family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per day
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in smoking rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.