Book your room at InterContinental Tokyo Bay
StandardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior, Two Single Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club, Two Twin Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior, One King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Tokyo (Shiba)
With a stay at InterContinental Tokyo Bay, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, convenient to World Trade Centre Building and Tokyo Tower.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Hamarikyu Garden and Tsukiji Fish Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments or enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 17
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 525-1782 JPY )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
InterContinental Tokyo Bay has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
The fine print for InterContinental Tokyo Bay
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3500-3600 for adults and JPY 2160 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 525-1782 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3000-3100 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1500-1550 (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500-2500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5250-9504 per stay
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.