Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 bed
Superior, Two Single Beds, Bay View
- 2 single
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Bay View
- 2 single
Superior, One King Bed, River View
- 1 king
4.5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Tokyo (Shiba)
With a stay at InterContinental Tokyo Bay, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, convenient to World Trade Centre Building and Tokyo Tower.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Hamarikyu Garden and Tsukiji Fish Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments or enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club. This hotel also features supervised childcare/activities, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and a technology helpdesk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of small meeting rooms and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a technology helpdesk, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
Event facilities include small meeting rooms and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 17
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
InterContinental Tokyo Bay has a restaurant on site.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 525 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3000 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1500 (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5250 per stay
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.